Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mommy's alone time....with Beckett :)

Maternity Leave has been fun.  I feel good, so I wanted to get some me time.....but Beckett came along too.  He's a good baby, so its okay!  Lily was at school and Hudson enjoys his social/play time at Heather's.

One day, I got a pedicure!  :)

The next day I got my hair done.


I held him for part of it and even fed him!  :)  Oh yea, I changed him in their waxing room.  :)

Well, I wasn't thrilled with the color and dryness of my hair.  So, I went back the next week.

This is him passed out while I am getting my hair washed.  ha ha

My after look.  Much better than it was.  :)

2 comments:

  1. What fun and good for you! Pretty hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have title it Adventures with Beckett. That's great he's such good baby you can take him all those places.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...