Friday, September 23, 2016

August randoms (BEWARE...tons of pics!)

My oh my....We did a lot in August.  Enjoy and sorry for so many pics.  I love looking back so most of this is for my benefit.  ha ha!

First time in the mall....shopping for outfits for our family pictures.

Heather and Beckett meet for the first time.  :)  He will attend Heather's daycare full time on October 3rd.  He will be 10 weeks on the 4th.  

Evening with the Leth girls

movie night

Face timing Aunt Gigi during her dialysis

Hudson thought the cone will let us know to be careful of Beckett.

Beckett was helping me do school work.  Why I needed two computers, who knows.  

First time in Walmart.....won't be the last time I'm sure.

tummy time with Daddy

Trying the wrap for the first time.  We were working on school stuff.....weird I know.

Family walk.  Hudson is further up on his bike.

Selfie!

Beckett's first time to Gpa and Gma's house.

Hard work, but someone has to put the baby to sleep.....and the Grandma to sleep.

Saying goodbye to Bullet.  Uncle John sold him.


At the school again!

He is so alert!

Hanging out, watching mommy get ready.

Snoozin at school


Our lazy mornings.  I love how they look at him.

I caught this cute sister and brother moment.  She is cleaning him up after they were painting.

My loves!

My first day of teaching first grade for the 12th time! :)
Even though I should have been home with Beckett, I wanted to teach the first 2 days of school.  I was able to meet all of them, establish some of my rules, and to talk with my sub.  It worked out okay.  Grandma Nancy stayed with Beckett and Hudson, so I knew they were in good hands. :)







At church.  We finally get to sit with Grandma too.  She has retired from being the pianist.  


The oldest and youngest
We went to visit the Widdowson's.  We stayed late and ate supper too!


golf lessons



He loves his straps and knocked down our plant in the process.....oops.  I made him clean it up and he  turned this into fun time by getting his pickups, bobcats, and trailers out.  Definitely a boy!

swimming in the river when he was with Daddy and Josh.

Taking a nap (on tummy, yikes!).  I love how his letters turned out that Grandma made.

Beckett and I went to Lincoln to meet my college friends for supper.  Hayley wasn't able to make it.  Beth and Wes along with Shannon and Parker made it.  Micaela and Jodi were there too and Cala's baby is due in October.

Not the best picture, but it will do.
We will just have to get together again, right ladies?!

Grandpa Mark made the box that I asked him about.  Pinterest project, ha ha.  I had the H and the idea to put the deer horn in there.  Matt added the other hunting items and Hud added the tractor.  Looks good!

Nap time.  I am really trying to lay him down in his crib for nap time.  It doesn't always work since we are always out and about.

my boys....Lily is at school and we get to hang out.  Sorry Lily!

walk

He found so many rocks!


Showing the bones!

Another cow show with Lily being the judge


No more pics mom!




Love!!!

He absolutely loves bath time!!!!

Well, since I am still on maternity leave.....I am taking lots of pictures.  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...