Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Beckett's newborn pictures

When Beckett was 9 days old, I had his newborn pictures taken by Tiffany Sellers.  She was great!  Lily and Hudson came with us and we were there about 3+ hours.  My 3 kids did fantastic.  Beckett slept like a rockstar and we got so many good pictures.  I took a few pics my self as she was.




Tiffany gave great compliments about Lily and Hudson.  She was so surprised they sat that long being quiet and not getting into trouble.  I was so proud to hear someone else comment about them.  :)

We did bring the iPad.  They played for just a short while on it.


Adorable!!!


She wanted Beckett's eyes shut, but I love this one of my three kids.  I put it on my screen for my phone.  Love them!

If you feel so incline to see more pics, here is the website:

We went the following night for our family of 5 pictures.  
Thank you Tiffany!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your pictures turned out great. So many great ones to chose from. Your family of 5 is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...