Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend

Friday night was the Newell Fun Fest.  My kids always enjoy going.  It is a well run fun fest.......crowded, but fun!




When Matt got there, we soon had to work the Toilet Toss for an hour.  Lily chased toilet paper for the whole hour.  Hudson got bored and Matt was chasing him around.  ha ha.  I saw many of my past students....sure made me feel old!  ha ha





They earned enough tickets to get a few little toys.  Great job Newell PTA!

On Saturday, Lily and Hudson went to another cattle show in GI while I went to Hayley bridal shower in Gibbon.  Lily ended up being really tired and had a fever, so we took it easy that day.


Can you tell what Hudson is doing?  He found the handle to the shovel in the backyard and we saw him "showing" Oasis the cow.  He is rubbing her belly and moving her legs like Mav and Guire do with their steers.  He is so creative!  ha ha

Virgie sent me this adorable pic of Hudson.
It just makes me smile!!!

Sunday morning, Lily still wasn't feeling well.  She got out of her funk a little later so we took Oasis for a walk while Matt ran.

Oasis must have licked Hudson, because he sneezed about 10 times and his eye got all swollen.  I hope this isn't an indicator of our Spring.  :(

I looked over and they were holding hands.  I love my little love bugs. 

Well, this morning (Monday) started my Spring Break.  Lily woke up with a little fever again.  I kept her home until about 10:30 and then took her in to school because she was feeling better.  I hope she makes it.  

Hud and I are hanging out and I can officially say I have CAUGHT up on the blog!!!!!!  Wow, one thing off my list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...