Monday, March 9, 2015

Stitch Fix


I was talking with my SIL Laurie about shopping with my kids is almost impossible.  I have to shop quick or not at all. ha ha.  She had just started Stitch Fix a few months earlier and loved almost all the pieces she got.  I was very intrigued.  In January, I filled out a very elaborate survey.  They asked your size, style preferences and styles you would like to try, flaunting or covering certain body parts, colors, and much much more.  

I received my first Fix the middle of February.  It was like Christmas!!!



I received 5 pieces and a pamphlet that gave examples on how to wear them.


I loved all of it, but I didn't keep all of it.  I kept the red polka dot scarf and the two blouses.  They send you a bag to mail back the pieces you don't want.  I didn't have to pay shipping at all.  Then I get online and fill out why I didn't want the other pieces and what I liked about all the pieces.  They use that information to help get your next Fix ready.  I am soooo excited about my next Fix.  I will get it next week! 

If you are interested, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...