Monday, March 9, 2015

Hayley's Bridal Fun!

One of my greatest friends is getting married on March 20th in Mexico.  Her bridal shower and bachelorette party were in Omaha a couple weekends ago.  Beth (lives in Kearney) picked me up and we went together.  Us two and Shannon had a hotel room together.  I love these girls and could not wait to have a girls day/night! :)


This was most of the ladies at the shower.  Cala had it at her house.  It was such a nice shower.  It was fun to be with the girls. :)

After the shower, we went to the hotel to get ready.  The Bachelorette started at the hotel during the Happy Hour.  

Amy and Shan

Oh, to be young again and live with these girls.  So much has changed since I have lived with them 10 years ago.  Geez!  We are all mommies now :)


Elevator fun

We went to the room for games and gifts.  Look at all these pretty ladies! :)


My girls!
Do you like Hayley's veil?  ha ha


Most of us then went to a few bars.  Cala left to snuggle her baby (I don't blame her.)

Hayley claimed she was too old for so much fun.

What a cutie

Check out the leggings the band members were wearing. ha ha

Having a good time







I am so happy for you Hayley!!!



Mitch is a lucky guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...