Monday, March 9, 2015

Horse Races *Zach's 30th

We were invited to the Horse Races for our friend, Zach's 30th birthday.  Our morning started out pretty relaxed. :)

When I got up in the morning, this is what I saw.  They are just the cutest.  I really love when they get along ha ha!

We dropped them off with my mom at her flip house.  She had the day planned for them and it sounds like they had a lot of fun with the Children's museum and cows. :)

Matt and I were excited to have a date all day and night. :)

My bud, Hayley!

Another bud, Erin.  Cheers to Zach!

Jello shots around.  Fun times girlies!

Some of the Newell peeps. :)

Fun group of girls!


We were not lucky at all at the races. :(  We had a great time though.  Zach and Erin invited everyone to their house afterwards with supper, munchies, and fun.  To end the night, Erin's family likes to play tippy cup.  I stole this pic from Erin to show that teachers can have fun too!  ha ha.  
Our team lost to Erin's family most of the time.  ha ha.  I think its funny that John and Matt sat during the game.  We will have to practice so we are better the next time we get together.  :)

Happy Birthday Zach!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...