Monday, March 9, 2015

Read Across America *Book Characters*

Last week was Read Across America week for Dr. Seuss' birthday.  One day we were to dress up as our Favorite Book Character.  I don't really have a favorite or I guess one that I could think of that would have an easy costume.  So, I chose the Paper Bag Princess.  I like the book, even though not many people had heard of it.  ha ah

 

I read it to my kids that day and then they appreciated my costume more.  Like, Oh, I get it now!  ha ha!


One of my students dressed up as Junie B. Jones.  She was my only student to dress up.  


Look how fun we are!!!  The Newell staff is the best.  I think we are missing a couple teachers that dressed up.  Fun fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...