Thursday, March 26, 2015

Girls Trip *Spring Break '15

We had our 3rd annual girl's trip during Spring Break.  We went to Lincoln this year during the week.  John and Laurie let us stay in their condo downtown, so it worked out really well.  We left on a Wednesday and came back on Friday.  It was really nice not to have a schedule and we were able to relax.

First stop....Pedicures!


We made it to the condo and I had to show them the balcony  It was a beautiful day. :)

I think one of the best parts is getting ready.  It reminds me of college days....getting ready with all the roomies.

First night!



First we went to Blue Sushi...Yum!

Erin and I split all of these.  :)

We then went to a bar for a few drinks.  Our night was pretty low key but nice. :)

On Thursday, we were able to take our time getting ready, got coffees, and off to lunch.  We met up with our friend, Kaycee!  She lives in Lincoln now and it worked out perfect for her to come eat with us.



We then went to the mall and to the outlet mall in Gretna.  I definitely spent my share!  :)


We made it back and got ready again for another night out!

Love them!
I have said before how much I love these girls?  Friends are the best.


You can see the stadium behind us



We ate at Lazlo's and then went to a Piano bar.  I didn't even know that Lincoln had one.  Wherever we go....we go to Piano Bars. :)  ha ha!








We had another great night!

Thank you for another great trip, girls! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...