Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sludge Trudge

This summer I saw that Stuhr Museum was having a 5k.  I looked into and thought it would be a fun experience.  My friends Megan and Hayley were excited to do it too!  We kept throwing around ideas of what to wear and Megan mentioned wolf shirts.  I took her seriously (ha ha) and found some!  Don't we look hot?!?

The Wolf Pack!

2 other girls joined our wolf pack.  They were fun too!

I just like how this turned out!

They sent out waves of around 75-100 people every 5 minutes or so.  I think we were in the 3rd wave.




Right after this picture we had to run through a fire hose.  Nothing like getting soaked from the get go!

The obstacles:  tires, hay bales (I was able to jump over the medium bale....twice!), carry a log, climb over 3 fences, crawl under wire (I actually did it), run through tall grass (taller than us), run across the river, in mud, over a mud hill, and finish! 


I really thought about sliding down....maybe next year!

The wolf pack made it!


pretty clean, I know!

We had so much fun!


A little mud fight!

They had free pizza for us and a drink if we wanted to.  We didn't stay around too long.   The firemen hosed us off and away we went.

I am already excited to do it again next year!!!  

Go Wolf Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...