Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Last day of my summer :(

I can't believe my summer is over!  On the last day, I wanted to just hang with my kiddos.  We played around home and went shopping for new clothes for our family pictures.  We then made a wonderful stop at Cherry Berry!!!







I had a great summer!  There are a few things I really enjoyed doing and glad I accomplished.  I ran 60+ miles from April to my last day of summer.  Don't worry, I am still working on it.  I want to get to 100 miles before it gets too cold out.  :)

I also read 10 novels.

My friend Holly had a box of Jodi Picoult's books, so I read quite a few of those.  I would say my favorite book this summer was "Change of Heart."  I can't wait until I have time to read another book.  Any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jodi Picoult but you know that! :) You have to read Storyteller by her some time. I read it in 3 days. I liked Change of Heart as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...