Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lily is a FIRST GRADER!

The year has come that I finally have a first grader of my own living under my roof!  :)  It is so crazy that she is this old!  I am so proud of my little girl...she loves school and works very hard.

Doniphan-Trumbull had their Open House on Thursday before school.  Lily, Hudson, and I went to meet Mrs. Dillman.  Lily was excited for her desk.


Lily and Mrs. Dillman.  She made a great first impression on Lily.  She was more than ready to go to school the next day!

Our First day photo session.





She had a wonderful first day and was ready to go back on Saturday!  :)  I am excited to learn things from her (Teachers love to see how other Teachers do it!).  Have a great year sweetheart! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...