Thursday, August 25, 2011

Omaha Zoo

On Sunday morning, we decided to head to the Omaha Zoo.  We didn't get a chance to go last summer, so we wanted to make sure we made it there this year.  We had been to the San Diego zoo in December, but in all honesty, the Omaha Zoo is almost as good!

I uploaded all my pictures and realized I did them in the wrong order.  I really prefer things in chronological order, so this really bothers me, but I didn't want to take the time to copy/paste/delete.  So, as you view the pictures start at the bottom, ha ha!!!










 I am so proud of her for trying the bridge.  There was a long line behind them because she was going so slow and taking her time.



 I love how clear my pictures are from my camera!



 Our self family portrait.  Lily just spotted a sting ray!!  :)


 She loves to pose


 We could not get her to get any closer to the glass.  She was a little unsure of those penguins! 



 The zookeeper was hanging out with the gorilla.  It was neat to watch them interact.




 Lily really wanted to see the zebras.  So we made our way over there and this was the lone zebra.  A little disappointing, but Lily says it was her favorite.  :)


 So tall!!!


I didn't get very many good pictures from the Butterfly house, but Matt and I thought that was our favorite.  We had never been in there and they are freakishly big butterflies.  There displays were cool too.  I was in an Entomology course at UNL and it was hard to pin butterflies.  I really liked collecting bugs, I know, weird right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...