Sunday, August 7, 2011

Freezing Corn

My favorite food is sweet corn!  Yes, yes it is! :)  I don't know why I have never attempted to freeze corn by myself, but this summer I did.  We usually make a big mess at my parents' house freezing corn and it always seemed like a big job.  But, we ran out of sweet corn and didn't have any this winter and we really missed it.  We can eat it almost every meal it seems like.  So, Lily and I bought some corn this week and started the messy job.  :)


  


Lily has become a photographer.  This is Mommy hard at work!  :)


Look at that yummy sweet corn!

 
 
 Almost 3 dozen ears of corn made us 14 bags.  I am definitely going to do another batch soon.  Nothing is better than sweet corn in the middle of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...