Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School Party

On Saturday, we had our back to school party at the park.  A lot of people were able to make it.  We had a lot of fun!  After looking at my pictures, it seems silly that the pictures from the "back to school party for teachers" only has our kids in it and no teachers!  :) ha ha

I have 4 vacation days left until I report back to school.  Wow, this summer has flown by.


Lily and Adysen!  They are such good buds! :)


Danielle teaches 2nd grade and this is her little man, Landon!  He was so happy the whole time!

We attempted to get a group picture of the kids before we left.  A few kids even left before the picture and a lot of families weren't there.  Newell is booming with little kids.  These are the pictures I took, but the next one is what Erin took.  Most of the kids are looking in hers, so I stole it!!!  :)  Thanks Erin!


After the picnic a few families came out to our house.  Like always, the men stayed away because they knew we would talk about school.  During the summer time, we actually have other things to talk about!!!! :)

 I think this is a cute picture.  I am glad Lily is out of diapers! :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...