Monday, July 25, 2011

What would we do with out family?!?

Well, Matt had to take off for North Dakota again.  He thought it would be a quicker trip (5 sleeps), but then that changed to 8 sleeps.  So, the title of my post is just that.  What would we do with out family?  For one, I will say that my life changes drastically when Matt is gone.  Lily and I don't get out and do much just the two of us.  I dig myself in a little hole it seems.  I think I take it for granted when he is home every night.  We miss him when he is gone and get so excited for his return.  I know he misses us as well and it can't be too exciting in North Dakota!  :)

So, then I think, wow, I am lucky to have family close by.  I can just stop on over there anytime I want.  So, Lily and I have done just that.  We have even stayed the night there a couple times.  Lily got to play with cousins, ride on the four wheeler, take a bath in Grandma's ginormous tub!  I even got to do some physical work (much needed workout!), by laying pipe and a little irrigating.  







So, we are very fortunate for a close family.  I wish everyone had family to spend time with, miss them when they are gone, and be able fall asleep on their shoulder.



*Stay tuned for tanking pictures.  Matt and I took a few of our friends tanking on the Platte.  We had a blast.  Just waiting on a few more pictures and I will share our fun with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...