Friday, July 8, 2011

Beginning of the 4th Festivities

Matt and I had a good Anniversary on the 2nd. We went to my parents first since a lot of my family was there. The weather wasn't that great: cloudy skies and scattered showers. But, our plan was to head to the lake, so we did. I am glad we did, it was fun! Lily loved swimming in the water even if it was sprinkling on her. There were so many people there. Now, I actually know people, so I don't feel like an outsider when we go. :)

Lily and Matt decided to go out on a kayak. Lily loves to do things with her Daddy!




Back in for a life jacket . . .

They were doing such a great job! I started talking to Amy, Steph, and Chris and when I looked over again, I saw both of them in the water and Lily was crying.



Matt hoisted her back in the kayak and swam her to the dock. She got over it! :)



Blowing bubbles for mommy!


Eliza, Virgie, Delanie, and Sydney stopped by on their way from Kearney. So, the girls got to swim with Lily and had a great time.





Lily had so much fun and finally tuckered out. Stan the One Man Band was there, so Matt and I danced a little while. We are so lucky to get to spend time with such wonderful people at such a beautiful place. Thanks again Starostkas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...