Sunday, April 3, 2011

Newell Fun Fest and St. Pat's celebration

Friday night was Newell's annual Fun Fest. Lily likes to play the games and they are getting easier for her to play. There are so many people there and my students like to see me with my family. It is weird to them that I do have a life outside of school :).


The jump house. She didn't last too long with the older boys in there.


PLINKO!


Toilet toss! They let her get really close in this one! :)


Bean Bag toss left handed. :)

It was a long night, but we had fun. A lot of teachers were there working. I did the Cake Walk with Liz which takes place in my classroom. We had fun doing it and gave away probably 2 dozen away in an hour.

Saturday morning, we packed up and left as soon as we could for O'Neill!


'L' for Lily! She has become so silly. I love her personality!


Grandma was so excited to have us come for the weekend

Candy Candy Candy


You HAVE to open the first candy, don't you?!?


Happy St. Pat's!!



The JEEPS! This gave Daddy ideas of starting a Jeep group in Doniphan!



Family pic at the O'Neill St. Patrick's parade!


Daddy and Lily in front of Grandma's work.


So many people love her!


The famous picture! Now we are all married and 2 kids and one on the way.
Jenna, Kami, Jill, Abby, Kari



Matt and Ross with the King of St. Pat's. I guess he rides the green horse. :)


Kami and I.



The boys (I think its funny that they coordinated their outfits. Their shirts are only from 2003!)


Having fun, but way too old to stay out late.


Jenna and I waiting for Ross's dad to come get us!


We all went to the Berg house. Very early might I add. Wow we are getting old!


Sunday morning was beautiful!!! Lily was ready to play!


Grandpa should never get rid of this gravel pile. It provided some great entertainment for Lily! :) And Grandpa and Grandma!




Lily and Grandma Jackie
It was so beautiful out this day. We had fun playing outside!


Daddy and Lily getting the tour from Grandpa.



We had a great time in O'Neill. Emily then soon celebrated her 16th birthday on the 22nd! Happy Birthday Emily! Soon you can drive to Doniphan by yourself and come see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...