Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crazy Nebraska Weather!

This week made me remember what our consierge said in California "We don't have seasons. It is either warm or rainy." I think if I didn't live in NE and experience our drastic changes of weather, I would miss it. But.....I think I could take a vacation from it right now!!! I do enjoy our 4 seasons, but I wish Summer and Fall were a little longer! Last Saturday it got up to 80+ degrees and then yesterday it was SNOWING! My favorite day this week was Thursday. I absolutely love Thunder and Lightning! So, we pretty much had everything in the Heart of NE this week. Gotta love it!

On Saturday, Matt and the neighbor men airrated their lawns. On Sunday, they helped him put together the swing set. Lily was so excited to finally have it home. Mommy is too!! It was beautiful weather outside and the kids could all play!

The Thunder and Lightning storm was welcoming the birth of our friend's baby, Monroe Elizabeth Runcie! Erin and Zach welcomed their baby girl on April 15th just after midnight. A bunch of us from school went up to visit them and hold Monroe, Friday after school. She is so adorable! Congratulations Erin and Zach!



Rylen and Lily enjoying the swing set!



Oasis is ready for it to be warm too!





We just got our patio furniture this week (Thanks to Chris for the delivery from Lincoln). I can see we are going to have a problem with them staying upright!!! We hope to have many visitors this summer enjoying the "nice" not windy weather with us!



Ice stuck to our House in April!!!



Too cold to play! Good thing there wasn't that much snow. The beautiful sun should be able to melt that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...