Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Newest members of the Elsbury family!

Lily and I were shopping at Walmart and we usually go and visit the fish when we have time. I must have been in a good mood, because I suggested we get some fish. I made an executive decision and Lily and I picked out three fish. We got three different colors so she could name them and know which one is which!

Lily was so excited to get them home!






"Mommy" is the white and orange fish, "Baby" is the small orange one, and "Daddy" is the fish you can't see, but he is orange with some black spots.



Proud fish owner!


Her daily chore of feeding the fish. That is probably the reason we have already had to clean the water. When she sneaks off, we now know where she went.


She has gotten creative using her sleeping bag to reach the fish bowl.

I hope Lily enjoys watching her fish. I truly believe children spend too much time watching TV and playing video games. I am trying to teach Lily that there are other things to do! We can't wait for it to STAY nice outside. It has been fun a couple days last week walking with her as she rides her bike! She is a natural. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...