Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shrine Circus

The circus has come to town again!!!



I love the cats!


The Lion is huge!


The puppies are always a kid favorite!


Hanging girls: they were better hanging upside down than dancing on the floor.



This man was good. Great balance!


Lily loves watching the elephant. She even wanted to ride him. We got close to the line and she chickened out! Well, maybe next year!


Hula Hoop Girl


Dancing elephant!


She loved it!

I am so grateful that Matt and I can take Lily to experience things. She has a great memory and we talk about things for days after. Her favorite part was the dancing elephant. I think she enjoys getting popcorn and drinking Root Beer. :) Don't get me wrong, Matt and I enjoy these things too! Its nice being a mommy and daddy, you get to act like a kid again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...