Monday, May 31, 2010

Moving Time!!!!

First of all, SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! We were done at 11:30 on Friday and I was checked out by 4:30. That feels great to have another year done. I really enjoyed these kids. They worked hard this year and I had fun with them. So, ever since school has been out, Matt, Lily and I have been packing our things.

We met with the painter on Saturday morning. He will start painting on Tuesday. I am so excited to see what it looks like. Yay! So, here are some pics so far of the house.







They are moving so fast on the house. Now we just need to move out of ours to live with my parents for a few weeks. Saturday evening, Megan Lowe hosted our 10 year reunion. It was nice to see my classmates again, even if there were only 8 of us. We had fun reminiscing.

Sunday and Today have been big days of packing and loading up the semi-trailer that is parked in front of our house. It is huge! It didn't look like we were making a dent on our house after loads and loads.




Using the bobcat was a great idea!



Lily has been such a good girl. She finds the most random things to play with and will play with them for hours. It is cute to hear her use her imagination.



Isn't it huge?!?! Running!


Right now, I am sitting on the living room floor because all of our furniture is now in the trailer. Brian, Asia, and Adysen came over for about 2 hours to help with the heavy things and Asia watched Lily. That was a lot of help. Thank you Boslaus! This is kind of a bittersweet moment. This house was our first home (other than an apartment) and we brought Lily home from the hospital here. She is napping in her room for the last time. :( We will be staying at my parents' from now until our house is completed. As I look around it doesn't seem like I will be leaving. It was a great home for us, but we are so excited to move to Doniphan. We are closing on our house June 4th. So, my next few days will be cleaning up and packing the loose ends. Our garage is still full of stuff! It seems never ending.

I don't know how much I will be on the computer at my parents to be able to post, so see you later for now!!!!!


OH, Happy Memorial Day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...