Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday

Well, yesterday was my birthday! It was a good day. Matt and Lily gave great birthday hugs and off we were to work and daycare. My students were good and excited for my birthday. Two of my students set up a treasure hunt based on a Guided Reading book I had them do and I had my birthday treat at the end of the hunt (Root Beer and Dr. Pepper floats). They were appreciative! Lily and I played on the swingset because it was a beautiful afternoon. Matt came home and had my gift. Him and Lily got me an elliptical. I am so excited to put it together and have it in our house. Ok, so here I have posted it on my blog that means I have to use it!!! Keep me to it, ok!!! Then, my parents came and took us out to eat. Mom and I always like to celebrate our birthdays together. We took them to Doniphan first to see our house. Man oh man! They had so much of the sheet rock done already. Our windows are backordered, so they can't do all of it yet. They even had some of the siding on already! Wow! Then, we went to the Chicken Coop. We had a nice dinner and played some Keno. We weren't doing well until the end and Matt and I both won $42!!! ( Lily picked some of our numbers!)

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I am blessed to have such great family members and friends.

Love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...