Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update!

First of all, I want to wish a belated birthday to my adorable niece, Delanie!!!!!!!!!!

Delanie turned 7 on June 10th! Happy Birthday cutie!
I have many pictures that I could post, but I am on my parents computer and haven't tackled putting pictures on here yet. The Elsbury's moved into the Widdowson house on June 1st I believe. We were able to get most of our things in the huge semi-trailer and our house was all cleaned out. (Tears!) We have both driven by a few times to see "nothing" going on. We don't even know if he has moved in yet. Oh well, it isn't our house anymore, even though it feels like it. Last week I had Social Studies meetings, so Lily went to Heather's. Matt, Lily, and I have adjusted well to living with my parents, have they??? ha ah! It is funny, the first thing they ask is "Where is Lily?" Virgie has been living here as well, so it is kinda fun to have all of us around in the evenings. This week, Matt is in Oklahoma and Gigi is in Washington D.C. Yeah, they are our world travelers other than John and Laurie. :) Lily and I are playing this week, doing Masters homework, swimming, shopping, driving, and more.
Our house in Doniphan is getting really close to being done. Right now they are working on kitchen and bathroom cabinets and doors. I think they are doing the trim real soon also. Matt had help from Zach S. to grout the tile floors. They look great. The carpet will get put in next week. I still don't have a date that I can for sure say, "I get to move in on ___________," but now I can actually see the end is near. I am so excited!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I am sure Lily is loving livingat Grandma's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...