Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ross and Jenna's Wedding

I am way behind on updating. I had some good pics from Ross and Jenna's wedding, so I needed to post them. They got married on April 24th in Fremont. Matt was an usher. Almost all of Matt's friends are married now! Congratulations Ross and Jenna Berg!


Lily was tired and cranky. They had oreo balls and she wanted them. One was just not enough!!


The loves of my life!!!



A family pic with all smiles. :)



Daddy and Lily dancing!



I look silly here, but really I was cutting an awesome rug. :) I am teaching Lily the chicken dance and she did a good tail feather shake! :)



My baby!



Who are these crazy guys?!? Derek and Beau, we miss hanging out with you!



The girls

I have posted other pictures like this at other weddings. Now, we are all wives, not GF or fiances.
Kami, Jill (with baby!), Jenna, Kari, Abby (with Lily) she was sleepy!


Matt and I took shifts carrying our tired little girl!



This picture is great!!! Jenna and Ross were too busy enjoying their wedding dance. Sorry we didn't get you in here! What a bunch!







2 comments:

  1. My 2 favorite things about this post:
    Your cute family picture. Frameable.
    "cutting an awesome rug"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...