Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary Ferzelys!!!

Today is Eliza and Scott's wedding anniversary. Congratulations! I hope you had a great day!


Well, I have 2.5 days left of school and we have 10 days to be moved out of our house. Woo hoo and Yikes!! I am going to miss these kiddos. I just finished the movie I made for each of them. I can cross that off of my list now. I have so much more to do, and I am sure these 10 days will go way too fast.

Our house is getting done really quick. Paint, trim, doors, cupboards, flooring, appliances are just to name of few of the things that are left. Not much! Matt and his Dad worked on the tile this last weekend. It looks awesome. Thank you for coming down to help, Mark! Lily got to stay with them on Thursday and Friday night. She had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...