Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

My mother's day has been pretty relaxing. We were at Gibbon last night and drove back home this morning. Lily and Matt dropped me off and came back with a red rose, Reese's Peanut Butter cups (they know me well), and a card. Lily picked it all out. The card said Nana on it and Matt crossed it out. She loved that card, so Matt made it work. Ha :) I got to take a nap and Lily brushed my hair and covered me up with blankets. We ate lunch at Qdoba and then Matt left for Oklahoma. He is going down there until Thursday to look over the job. Lily is sleepy like a beauty next to me on the couch. What more could I ask for?

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there. Especially my mom. I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Not much longer and you will be enjoying the summer with your little Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...