Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Stuff

I had meetings all last week, so Lily was at daycare and then on Friday, she spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa. My meetings went well, a little boring, but now my summer has started. Friday morning, Jessica came over and worked the garage sale all day. Matt and I had a bunch of furniture and clothes and Jessica had a ton of Landon's baby clothes. Lily and I then worked the garage sale on Saturday. We did pretty well. We have a brown recliner left if someone is interested. :)

Our next project is the bathroom. We are going to tile the floor and shower/tub and also paint the walls. We are wanting to change the counter top to the vanity as well. Its a lot of work, but it will look so nice when we are done.


Lily was wanting to help Daddy put the cement board down, but the drill was too loud! :)


So, she sat in the hallway with me just watching Daddy!


Video from the zoo that I thought was cute.
Matt and I were both surprised that she would even go into the tree roots. So, to see her enjoy it and not want to come out, was cute. Then she ran off like she owned the Jungle! ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...