Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Mom and Dad were married on June 18th, 1972. Congratulations! May there be many more Anniversaries! Have a wonderful day!!!!

We love you!
Matt, Abby, and Lily Jo



Now, I was looking back at old posts, and can you believe that yesterday, June 17th, marked a year since I started "Elsbury Clan?" Wow, time flies. I really hope the world wide web keeps this up and running forever and ever. Wouldn't it be fun for Lily and the rest of our family to look back on it and laugh? I know I already do!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents and Blogaversary to you! I enjoy reading all of your updates, I hope you don't mind my comments ;). I started my blog a year ago in June too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...