Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute pictures of Lily Jo!


Lily is becoming a beautiful little GIRL now! What a cute smile!


She HAD to help mommy make supper. It was either this or whine while hanging on to mommy's leg.


Lily has also taken on a clown role. She likes to put on Daddy's hats and our shoes. I need to get her dress up things, but she just has too much fun with our things. ha ha :)


I thought the Elsbury Clan viewers would like to see some cute pictures of the star of this Blog. If you want to know when I update the blog, just become a "follower" on the right hand side of the blog. It will send you an email letting you know. Thank you Kim and Amy for being my followers. I love to check your blogs as well. Its kinda addicting! :) Also, feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie, Abby! I love reading your updates. It is great to get little glimpes of your day today life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...