Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kitties, Sprinkler, and "pretties"

I love that I don't have to work in the summer. Lily and I went and visited Grandpa, Grandma, and Gigi in Gibbon because Matt was going to be in Oklahoma. Gig took us down South to ride in the tractor with Papa. Lily loves the tractor! We then went to Mom and Dad's house and rested. I asked Lily to just lay on the floor and take a nap (not thinking she really would) and SHE DID!


So precious!



Kiki had babies the night or morning before we were there. She had them in Grandma's flower garden by the door. There are 3 babies, they are so cute.


Swing time with Gigi!


Searching for the kitties.



A day old kitty.



Grandma's new sprinkler ball. Lily wouldn't run passed it by herself, so Gigi and I took her.





Lily and Mama


Lily getting her nails painted. She calls them her "pretties." She even shows her pretties to complete strangers when we are shopping. After Mama was done with her nails, Lily took her foot out and insisted Mama paint those too! I think we have a girly girl on our hands.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are realy enjoying your summer. I can't believe how fast it is going. Alyssa attend her first day camp last week at the Y, she had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...