Monday, January 2, 2017

Beckett ~4 months~

Our sweet baby is 4 months old! 

I know I have said it many times, but he is an AWESOME baby!!  During this month he did get sick, but is doing fine now.  We love him to pieces!  He jabbers more and is starting to try to grab things.  (I am a month behind on posting, so I will tell more of his milestones in month 5)  










My measurements and weight were off.


He had his 4 month appointment on the 28th.  I took all three kids to his appointment.  He got his shots and took them like a champ.
Weight: 12 lbs. 13 oz ( 5-10th percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (60th percentile)
Head: 16.5 inches (50th percentile)

So, we have a little peanut on our hands.  Steinke was not worried but said she would like to see him gain more weight.  I have never had a baby that was below the 75th percentile and he was my BIGGEST baby.  ha ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...