Monday, January 2, 2017

~~November Randoms~~

When I look through my randoms, I have soo many pics of baby Beckett.  He is so photogenic and changes so much.  

I had to wait 3 months after Beckett was born to get tested to be Virgie's kidney donor.  Here are my blood samples being sent off.


Helping me at school.

Self portraits.

Sorting Halloween candy



I took all three with me to vote.  :)


jammed my finger at volleyball - it's still sore (Jan. 2)

Ice cream run!

Sydney visit


Oh boy, I got Snapchat.  (mostly because Lily wanted to take funny pics).  We had fun playing with it.


Can you tell he is sick?  He had croup.  Poor baby.  His cough was absolutely awful.


First time sick.  We took him to the doctor and they said the breathing treatment was good for him.


Daddy's infamous trick.









Saw what?!  Coffee with mom!






I love baby hands.

Love his flirting grin.

My cute preschooler.

The kids' favorite Christmas decorations are the nativity scenes.  We have 3 of them.




Wow, it's January and finally got November done.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...