Monday, January 9, 2017

New Year's Eve #2017



For NYE, we stayed home.  Matt worked hard on getting the concrete ready for the basketball hoop.  Lily, Beckett, and I did work at the school.  When we got home it was time to do handprints in the new concrete.  









Fixing Hud's so he can do it again. LOL


and even Beckett's little hand.  


Matt finished it off with the date.  As I type this, he has already added the whole hoop!

The kids had gotten the Pie Face game from Aunt Chantele awhile back, but we hadn't played it.  So, what a perfect time than New Year's Eve!?!  



I was for sure being last would be to my advantage, but guess not!  ha ha!





This is the Elsbury family trying to stay up till midnight!  ha ha

I woke Lily up to count down for New York's new year.  She doesn't even remember it.  ha ha!  


Happy New Year everyone!!  May 2017 bring you joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...