Sunday, December 11, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

The Ferzely's hosted Thanksgiving again.  We went up on Thursday afternoon.  Scott and Eliza had a wonderful meal!  The kids played played and played!

Fashion show


Caden has a new lizard.  Hudson loved him!

He jumped onto his shirt

I am so surprised he touches him let alone letting him climb on him.

I had an idea.
I envisioned these pumpkins full of what everyone is Thankful for.  Then, Grandma would put them as her Fall decorations.







The idea was brought up that we would add more to them next year.  So, everyone wrote once or twice on each pumpkin.  I didn't get a finished pick of them....oops!

Dad with his son-in-laws.


All of us women went shopping until about 1:00am.  I got some good stuff!  The next morning, Matt and Maverick went shopping.  Laurie and I went shopping.  Virgie brought over her Dialysis machine.  The kids were so interested.  This is the first time I have watched her do it.


Uncle John snuggles



Look at their faces.  Curiosity and Concern for their Aunt Gigi.

She had to sit there for 2+ hours.  She is such a trooper.

What, the baby is on the floor with no one holding him?!?  ha ha


Another great Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...