Friday, August 26, 2016

Lily is a 3rd Grader!

She met her teacher at Open House on Wednesday night.
Lily and Ms. Frazier




I wanted to see where she was compared to the growth of the tree. :)

I actually got to take her to her first day.  I got orders from Daddy to take her picture by the bell. :)



Running to class.  Her backpack is bigger than her!  ha ha

She has loved school so far and her teacher.  She is excited that they get a computer this year and learn cursive.  Oh, she is also riding her bike to and from school with neighborhood kids.  It helps that I am home for these first couple months.  :)

Kindergarten                     First Grade                    Second Grade                Third Grade

Kindergarten                 First Grade                     Second Grade                   Third Grade



2 comments:

  1. I love your tree and bell idea. Can't believe she's a third grader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing, Danielle! I love the growth next to both.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...