Tuesday, August 23, 2016

July randoms

This was a night out with the girls in June.  I LOVE these girls!

First sparkler of 2016


I love watching my kids sleep.  So sweet

Aunt Gigi hung out with us one afternoon.  We actually got a lot of baby stuff at Target this day!


We had Emma over.  We went to Finding Dory and then came home to play.



A fun day for the slip n' slide.

Hud didn't want to slide on it.




Lily was at Gma and Gpa's and we were hanging with Hud.

He helped me in my classroom.  First he watched a movie and then he helped me move and unpack some of our new curriculum.  :)

In the morning, Hud came and cuddled with me and touched my belly and talked to Baby.

He got soaking wet from riding his bike in the sprinklers.

Cooling off

Hudson had my phone because he was looking at pictures.  He was taking a few of his own.  ha ha!

He wanted to take a picture of his owie on his ankle so I could see it.  I love his chubby little feet.

He built a neat barn for his animals and we asked him to clean up his toys.  He is crying here because he doesn't like to wreck it.  I said I would take a pic so he could look at it again to repeat it.  

Anybody need any white onesies????  Oh, ya, we do!  Good thing we kept them.  :)

Matt and the kids went to O'Neill one weekend for a color run that Emily was in charge of and to watch Grandpa play in his band.

Cute!  This is her first 5K! :)  good job Lily!


A playdate at the Children's Museum in Hastings.

Funny picture. :)

We had to get a pic because we all had black tank tops.  

Do you think he loves his cousins?!?  What great role models.

My friend Beth had her baby 3 weeks early on July 20th.  We met Wes Roger when he was 2 days old.  So cute!!  It made us super anxious for our baby!


Lily was at the barn and she was practicing with one of their show heifers.  Doesn't it look huge compared to her?!?

Grandma gave Lily a chandelier for her room.  Matt put it up and it was beautiful! :)

We love sweet corn!!!

It is so crazy our your life changes so fast!

We can tell the pollen is blowing around.

Outside fun with Delanie and Sydney




We had to take Beckett in again to get his heel poked.  His count went down one for jaundice.

I love baby feet!

Hudson went irrigating with Uncle John.  Hudson is standing in the beans.  ha ha!  They are tall!

Sunning for jaundice and breathing treatment for Hud.

Loves the sun

And, loves his binky.  Thank goodness

Brothers!!!



I caught a smile!  :)

Our first walk.  Beckett slept the whole time.

Hudson found a bunny and wanted to catch it.  He got away!

All swaddled for the night.

A hurtin' unit right there.  Hud with another treatment and Gigi with her fistula wounds and catheter.  Goodness.  She has had it rough lately.  Hopefully her luck changes.  WE love you Gigi



I never get pics with my kids.  Thank you Aunt Eliza!

sunning



Although I don't look great (yikes) I love this time with my boys.

Daddy and his boys.  That is a bunch of look alike I think!


Well, that was a pretty exciting July.  Since I love taking pictures, I am probably going to have a lot in August too!  ha ha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...