Saturday, August 20, 2016

Beckett's first days at home

We got to bring Beckett home on July 27th (his due date).  Matt and I went to the pharmacy and got some lunch just the three of us.  Of course Matt was turning corners slow.  Isn't that funny how fragile you feel they are?  :)

Chilling out so we could eat our lunch.  Fits him just right!

We got a little rest at home before Grandma brought Lily, Hudson, Delanie, and Sydney.  They were so excited to be home and see Beckett.  I was excited to start our new normal.


The Widdowson grandkid girls loving on the youngest.  I don't think he will get any attention at family functions.  ha ha

Enjoy the pics from the next three days.






Beckett got his big sister and big brother a gift for welcoming him to the Elsbury family.  He got Lily the Operation game and Hudson 2 cow and calf pairs.  



Daddy's favorite position with a baby on his chest.


Seriously the BEST big sister.

All of my loves.  Pure joy on their faces.  I love it!

Beckett's first night in his crib.  He looks so tiny in there.



Whose legs and feet are these?  Ick.  I was sooo swollen that it took a few days to kinda get back to normal.

Afternoon nap with his cow from Aunt Laurie.

Morgan and Lily were "playing."  Actually they held Beckett the whole time.  Her mom thought she was riding her bike.  


My view....A LOT!  :)



I wanted to get a size comparison.  Not happy.  ha ha.  He actually doesn't cry much.  So, when he does we know its for a reason.  :)

Lily can't get enough of him.




He loves laying here, but doesn't love getting his pants changed as much.  

Now, I look at this picture and his face was a little puffy.  

Hudson wanted to thank Beckett for his cow and thought he should share it.  He will need a lot of reminding of what Beckett can't have just yet.  :)

Daddy is so silly

Aunt Laurie lives close enough to come over for some snuggles.


I brought him into bed with me after I fed him one morning.  This way I could get a little more shut eye.  He's so sweet.


See, she has to have him!



We got beautiful flowers from the Ferzely's and my parents.  Thank you!


Trying some tummy time.

Beckett's first bath at home!

 Lily was our photographer and Hudson was in charge of soap.  :)




He LOVED it!

Snug as a bug.


Aunt Gigi came to meet Beckett.

More snuggles with Grandma.

I had taken Beckett in to the doctor because he hadn't pooped or peed much.  When I undid his diaper to get him weighed he of course had this runny green diaper.  ha ha!  He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.  So, he had dropped a lot since birth.  They tested him for jaundice and he was.  :(  
So, we were giving him some sun.

Delanie couldn't get enough of him either.  I wish she lived closer.

Beckett's first time outside.  

Grandpa came to eat supper with us too!  I don't know if he came for the food or Beckett.....probably Beckett.  :)


I have taken SOOOO many pictures of this little man, so bare with me during these next few posts.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...