Monday, April 7, 2014

Run!

Since January 1, I have been trying to exercise more, eat better, cut out pop, and drink more water.  Part of my exercise lately is..... running.  What!?  I haven't been much of a runner since I have been married.  I ran for track in high school and ran with my roommates in college, but wasn't really motivated to do it now.  I hear about the fun 5K runs and I have always wanted to do one.  I saw that Doniphan is doing one on April 26th, so I signed up.  Oh geez....now I really have to do it!  3.1 miles, oh boy!  Lily wanted to do the kids one mile run too!

Lily and I ran/walked a mile on Sunday.  :)

My goal obviously is to run the whole 5K!  We will see if I want to do more.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Kuddos to you! You are looking fabulous so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! Great job! After I have this baby we will have to do a 5K together! I started preparing for one last October but never got to do it so I definitely want to some time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...