Monday, April 21, 2014

I love days off!

My break started after school on Thursday!  I left earlier than normal and picked up Lily first.  I took her to get a pedicure together.  She LOVES getting pedicures and they even gave her a manicure too!


It was nice for the three of us to get to sleep in on Friday!

Hudson woke me up with the loaf of bread over his shoulder, "I want dis," he said.  ha ha!  So, we made toast for breakfast! :)

Heather wanted the kids on Friday so they could hunt for eggs and have a little Easter fun.  So, I got some shopping done!

I finally found some shoes that I like!  They will look good when I am running my 5K! :)

On Friday, we also visited our newest member to the neighborhood.  Holly and Josh Leth had a baby girl on the 16th.  Charlee Rae! :)

They love the new baby!


I can tell Lily and Morgan are going to be great helpers this summer.

That evening, Matt came home earlier than normal.  We packed up the camper and left for Windmill Park!  :)



The Elsbury family!

While Matt was cooking supper, the kids explored the campground!





Love them!


I love this picture.  Can you tell they are playing hide and go seek from Hudson?!?


We called Dad to tell them we were so close to their house.  Him and Gigi came out to visit.  We had fun even though we were in close quarters.  :)



The kids both asked to go to sleep.  They managed to fall asleep even though we were still up talking just 2 feet from them.  :)  I think they will make great little campers! ;)

I think I should have days off once or twice a month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...