Monday, April 21, 2014

Races and Danger game

On Saturday, we went to the horse races with Aunt Gigi!




Hudson loves the horses and....

the Papas!

Grandma and Grandpa Elsbury then met us at the Danger game.  Lily was going to be dancing at half time with the Rubies!

Lily and Charlee


My little cheerleader!



Virg and I went to stand closer to see Lily perform.  I try to capture a picture of them from far away.  This was the best I could do. :)


Here are the RUBIES!


All smiles!


Check out her dance here:  Danger game Dance


In the morning, this was what I saw!  Isn't this adorable?  She gets Hudson up, gets his blankets and Mickey, then gets milk for him.  This is their special time together!  I cherish their little friendship, because who knows how much longer it will last! :)


In the morning, the kids had fun playing with Gpa and Gma!





They got Easter baskets!




Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!  We had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. That is the most adorable picture of the two of them on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...