Monday, April 28, 2014

2014 Divine Dash

A month ago, I signed Lily and I up for the St. Ann's Divine Dash in Doniphan.  Lily has never been in a race and it would be my first attempt in a 5K race.  I was a little nervous, but it went well!



She finished a little over 10 minutes.  :)  Great job Lily!



She wanted music like Mommy.

She was so excited to get a ribbon.



MacKenzie ran too.  She is our neighbor and she goes to Heather's.

After Lily's race, they started the 5K walkers.  I started to get nervous and just wanted to start.  

Matt got a pic of me making sure I got my music and running app started.  I am addicted to seeing my running app and comparing my routes, mph, and time.

The runners.  You can't even see me.


My big finish.  

Time: 28:08
They just posted the results and I was 26th out of 60.  Matt thinks out of women, I was 3rd.  
This is my best at the 5K (I have only ran it once while training, ha ha!)

I think we may have started a tradition!



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...