Monday, April 22, 2013

Lily's 1st Tee-Ball game

We are now a Tee-Ball family!  Lily started on Tuesday.  The games/practices are in Doniphan by all the ball fields.  I am excited for her to interact with kids that might be in her kindergarten class.  Matt was out of town, so Hudson and I were Lily's cheerleaders.  It was sooooo cold!


Practicing.

Sooo cold!


Lily's team and the other team practicing.



Helmets on!







Lily's first time at bat!  We practiced hitting off the tee at home, so I was nervous for her to bat off of a pitch!

She did great!!!!!


Her coach is so positive!  I think she is a great fit for Lily!


Cold Lily on 1st base!


Hudson did really well, but it was so stinkin' cold!


Lily running to 3rd.

Lily is ready to field the ball....what to do with it afterwards..hmmmm. 

This picture cracks me up.  This little boy was the one that batted.  He ran to his own ball and was throwing it to get himself out at 1st.  Lily ran up to it and didn't quite understand why he was getting the ball.  I love watching kids learn how to play for the first time.


Lily is first baseman now.


2nd time at bat.  I thought I would take another video.... 


But, she hit the ball on the first pitch!  Way to go girl!



I could hear this little boy tell her..."Good job."  It was cute because she was sooo proud of herself!


After she ran home!


Good game!



Of course there are snacks!!!!  This is going to be so much fun for Lily!

**Since it has been so cold her last two games have been cancelled.  Geez, what is up with this Spring weather?!







1 comment:

  1. That is such a cool post! I still can't believe how big she is getting. I'm sure you were so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...