Thursday, April 18, 2013

11 months!

Hudson is 11 months!!!!

*He is always trying to push things around the house or walk around them.
*Does "more" in sign language a lot.  Can do "please" but not as much.
*Talks and sings in his crib.
*Likes to put things into drawers or take them out of drawers.
*Hugs stuffed animals and Lily's American girl (we call her his girlfriend).
*Can climb up stairs.
*Can turn around to go down stairs on his tummy.
*When on the couch he knows to turn around to get off.
*Loves to knock down anything you are trying to build.
*He points to things.
*He likes to wave to people.




I knew he was not going to want me to take pictures, so he did some playing first.


He was not a fan of the basket this time!



I kept trying to lay him down..........he was not having it!


Daddy put him up here for a photo op!

Then, I tried the basket again!

Just look at that face!  :(  Its like I am torturing him.

So, I gave up, but I did try the next day!


Still not a big fan!  But....you can see how big he is getting....he barely fits!


As you can see, he has a hammer.  Lately, Hudson has really enjoyed his hammer.  Then, we found Lily's hammer from when she was a baby. :)

We didn't think anything of him walking around with the hammers until we heard glass breaking!




Yes, he shattered Aunt Emily's senior picture.  I guess that is something we are going to have to move out of his reach too! :)  We now call him Wreck it Ralph!!!

I can't believe he is almost one!  I am finally starting to think about his birthday....I feel like he should still be a baby.  It seems like yesterday that I was enjoying my days home with him and Lily!

1 comment:

  1. I am dying over the pictures of him in the basket!! The things we do for a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...