Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kansas City Fun!

 During Spring Break, I was lucky to get to go with some of my girl friends to Kansas City!  I realized I have not left my family to go anywhere since Lily was born.  So, I definitely needed this.  We left Thursday and got back on Saturday.

Our hotel is like an apartment and we got it for SOO cheap using Priceline!  We had plenty of room and they had a shuttle to the Power and Light District.

Our first night out!



First we went to a very nice restaurant.  As we looked at the menu, we realized it was way too expensive for us.  We had our fruity drinks and left for a more affordable meal. :)  ha ha



Then we went to the bars.  Our first bar was very interesting.  Girls wearing tutus and glow in the dark paint.  I definitely felt old in there. ha ah!



So, then we went to Howl At The Moon!  We really enjoyed this bar!



This lady was amazing.  All of the musicians played piano, drums, guitar, and even harmonica.  We had a great time listening to a wide array of music.




I will say I had too much fun that night.  I was a little under the weather in the morning, but I pulled it through!  We went shopping all day and had a great time together.



I just HAD to go to the American Girl store for Lily.  She would have loved it.  These dolls are all Caroline (Lily's doll).  I got Lily a shirt and a matching shirt and pants for her doll.  She is excited to go to the American Girl store in Chicago.

We were ready for our second night.



We ended up going to the Piano Bar again.  We all agreed that the first night was better, but we were still entertained.  It was nice to hang out with these girls.  I can't wait until we can do it again!  Maybe next time a few more ladies can come.

Pics of our hotel.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...