Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013 ~Friday/Saturday

We were really looking forward to Easter.  Lily was counting down for a long time because she just missed everyone so much!  We were lucky to arrange for Sydney to come earlier on Friday so she could spend the night with us.  I had Friday off of work, so we got stuff done around the house.  Then, Lily got to ride in the tractor with Grandpa as Hudson and I went out to eat with Grandma in Kearney.  :)  Then we met Virgie and Sydney.  Lily and Sydney had a great time with each other.  I am amazed at how good of friends they are.  



Hudson is good at playing by himself.............sometimes.



What beautiful eggs!

Then I hid eggs around the living room.





So, then I asked them to hide eggs for Matt and I in her room.  They were done really fast and yelled for us to come in.


I don't know if they quite understand how to hide them! :) ha ha




 Scrub a dub dub!!!

Lily and Syd camped in the living room with blankets, pillows, and flash lights. :)  It was fun to listen to them giggle.  The next morning, the rest of the Ferzelys came to our house.  Then we all ate lunch and went to the Horse Races.  It has now become a tradition to attend the races on Easter weekend.











Eliza and I waited in line for the kids to get their faces painted.  Over 2 hours later, I was still 6 people away from the front.  Eliza changed lines to see if that would help and she beat me, urgh!  Mom came down and sat with the kids the rest of the time and all 6 of them got their faces painted.  I probably won't wait in line for face paint in a long time!

They sure look good though! :)



The girls: Augusta, Lily, Sydney, and Vivienne

Hudson has such a funny smile when I hold up the camera. :)

Awww, he was so interested in hugging Vivienne (9 days older).  She was like "uh, what are you doing?  Oh, you have hair, I think I will pull it!"  ha ha!


Hallie and Augusta the bunny


The Gibbons grandkids (minus Mav and Mullen) 


My cuz!  It was great seeing you Marcy!



Best sisters ever! :)






The money bags!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...