Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I have butter-fingers.......aw man!



While Lily and I were at Walmart on Saturday, I thought I heard my phone ring.  One second I had my phone, then I didn't.  It went flying onto the floor.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!  I think I just stared for a few seconds before grabbing it.  I instantly tried to see if it worked....it does.  It is a touch screen, so I had to touch it to call.  It left little glass shards in my thumb.  Urgh!!!  Silly me, I don't even think I have insurance on it.  I came home and put the clear sticker cover on so the glass stays put.
It still works, so I can't complain.......but it is not a pretty phone to look at.  ha ha!                                                                                                                                                                                                          






2 comments:

  1. Oh no, that sucks!! At least you were smart enough to put the cover on... I wouldn't have thought of that haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...