Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School Picnic

Last Friday we had our back to school picnic at Stolley Park.  Quite a few of the staff came.  It was nice to socialize even though we have seen each other a lot this summer.  It gave our husbands and kids some time to visit and play as well.

 Lily, Will, and Ady chasing each other.

 Ady and Lily!  As I have been working on Lily's shutterfly books, I have found a lot of pictures of these two sweethearts.  So cute!

The big kids waiting for the train ride!
**Jadyn and Landon were not wanting to take a picture.  I took this picture just moments before Landon fell off the bench.  Poor guy!  He was all smiles once he got on the train though! :)


I bet Clint secretly wanted to ride ;)

I stayed behind with Hudson and took pictures.





 Little man had too much fun watching!  :)  




Next year, Hudson will be chasing all the big kids.

It is so hard to believe my summer is over.  I enjoyed being with my kids soooo much and it will be hard to get back into the work routine.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking pictures of Jadyn! I'm going to steal them for my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...