Saturday, August 18, 2012

Grandma Darla







Great Grandma Darla made this pillow for Lily's birthday.


Matt's Grandma Darla passed away on Saturday, August 11th.  She was such a wonderful woman.  My grandparents passed away while I was in college and shortly after, so I have been missing my grandparents.  Darla treated me like I was her own.  We absolutely loved her cards for birthdays, Anniversaries, V-Day, and even my graduation.  She has so many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren that I am amazed she remembered to send everyone their special cards and gifts.

Her funeral was on Thursday in Atkinson, NE.  It was nice to see all the family and to celebrate the life of Darla.  We will miss her!!!

I so wish I had a picture with Great Grandma Darla and Hudson, but she was not feeling well the last time we saw her.  We will tell him about the wonderful Great Grandma he had.

1 comment:

  1. I heard you had a funeral. I am so sorry about your loss. What awesome memories you will have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...