Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hudson 3 months!

Hudson is now 3 months old!!!  Crazy!!!  

He is so much fun!  He will smile back at me and I can tell he LOVES me!  He has the cutest dimple on his right cheek.  He still kicks his legs a lot when he gets excited.  He has also discovered that his fingers are yummy!  We try to put the binky in instead, but he is not interested in that unless he is very tired.  On August 8th (My last day of summer), Hudson rolled over from tummy to back while he was happy.  The reason I say that is because he has done this a few times already, but he has been very mad and accidentally flipped over.  ha ha  I rolled him back over many times so he could do it again and I could get proof on video and he would do it.  He was screaming, but he did it!!!  ha ha  He does like to eat and I am not sure this mommy is going to be able to keep up with him.  I sure hope I can, even though my free time at school will be spent with my pump :(

Here are some cute pictures of Hudson in the last few weeks.  You can just see his personality coming out!!!  
 

 I put this picture on my desk!  I love his little tongue!

He hasn't quite figured out what he should do with his hands while he is in this thing.  Do you see it hanging down with his legs??  :)
 

Favorite position these days: Standing!
 

Hudson and Groovy bear!  (My first graders take Groovy Bear home and write about what they did.  So, I do it too!)
 
 

Hmmmmmm, what trouble can I get in to?? 
 

Still loves bath time!!!
 

Daddy likes putting Hudson in weird positions.  We have a picture of him doing this to Lily too!
 

My loves in their jammies!!!!
 

I came back into the bathroom to see little mommy taking care of him!
 

Getting hugs from little bro
 

Just look how he looks at her!  Priceless!
 

And...how he looks at mommy!  :)  He has the cutest pouty face.
 

And then happy two seconds later.  What a stinker!
 

I had to get him all handsome for his 3 month pictures at Walmart.  I am excited to get them, there were a few cute ones.  
 

My he has grown!
 

I wish I could stay home longer with this little guy.  I am so lucky that I have gotten to be home with him for so long!  Just typing about him, I smile!  He definitely tugs at my heart! :)
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...